Santa Monica Soul Principles
- Think positively. Being healthy is about strengthening your all around mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health.
- Be gentle. Their are no ideal body types, quick fixes, and diets. Social media is highly addictive and counter productive when you compare yourself to others. So center yourself back to gentle positive thoughts.
- Listen to your own body. A single blanket way of eating may not work for everybody. Each and every person has unique needs.
- Be an intuitive eater. Make seasonal changes according to what feels good for you.
- Make long-term lifestyle changes. Treat yourself to healthy delicious meals without depriving yourself.
- Enjoy indulgences. Eat junk food in moderation.
- Prepare meals. Start with easy recipes that don’t take long to make and taste delicious to you.
- Have faith. Believe in your gifts and potential to change your own life.