Santa Monica Soul Principles
- Think positively. Being healthy is about strengthening your all around mental, emotional, spiritual, and physical health.
- Be gentle. Their are no ideal body types, quick fixes, and diets. Social media is highly addictive and counter productive when you compare yourself to other. So center yourself back to a gentle positive thought.
- Listen to your own body. A single blanket way of eating will not work for everybody. Each and every person has unique needs.
- Be an intuitive eater. Make seasonal changes according to what feels good for you.
- Make long-term lifestyle changes. Treat yourself to healthy delicious meals without depriving yourself.
- Enjoy indulgences. Eat junk food in moderation.
- Prepare meals. Start with easy recipes that don’t take long to make and taste delicious to you.
- Have faith. Believe in your gifts and potential to change your own life.